Monday, November 20, 2017

A Red Door Merry Christmas



Love red doors! I colored this one a few weeks ago 
when I received my new Stampin' Blends markers.
It was colored with Cherry Cobbler.I used Old Olive kind of dark 
on the greenery with more Cherry for the berries.
I used Smoky Slate for the pot so I 
cut a Smoky Slate mat for my sentiment.
I layered them all on a piece of 
Wood Textures DSP and then a piece of 
thick Whisper White for the base.
I did add a little So Saffron card stock behind the window
in the door for a light on look.
I hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: At Home With You
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Blends Markers- Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate,
Old Olive 
Paper: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Wood Textures DSP, 
So Saffron
At Home framelits dies


No comments:

Post a Comment