Sunday, November 12, 2017

Season Like Christmas



I did a little casing from Leanne's tree card over at 
literallymyjoy.com for my third class card.
I used the holly emboss folder with Always Artichoke for the background.
I layered it on a piece of Old Olive and a Sahara Sand base. 
I then stamped on a piece of Sahara Sand and layered it on more Old Olive.
I stamped the tree in both Old Olive
 and Always Artichoke and the trunk in Soft Suede.
I then stamped the snow in VersaMark ink and used the White
emboss powder to heat emboss it along with the 
snow on the ground. I finished it up
with some 3/8" mini chevron ribbon in Old Olive.
A sweet sentiment inside would finish off the card.

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Season Like Christmas
Ink: Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Soft Suede,
VersaMark
Paper: Sahara Sand, Always Artichoke, Old Olive
3/8" mini chevron ribbon, holly emboss folder,
white emboss powder, heat tool


No comments:

Post a Comment