Wednesday, November 22, 2017

PP371 Sending Warm Thoughts




I had colored the cup and lid from Merry Cafe a little over a week ago
when I stamped a bunch of images and sat down with my new 
Stampin Blends markers.  I colored the cup with 
the Crumb Cake markers and the lid with Cherry Cobbler.
I added them to this layout as I like the red and the thought 
of hot cocoa plus some snowflakes would be great inspiration.
The sentiment is from the Hug In A Mug set, the snowflakes plus the "steam"
are dies from Swirly Snowflakes and the DSP is Quilted Christmas.
Hope you can play along too over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Merry Cafe, Hug In A Mug
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Quilted Christmas DSP
Ink: Real Red, Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Blends- Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Swirly Snowflakes thinlits dies, Layering Circle framelits dies,
Coffee Cup framelits dies, rhinestones


1 comment:

  1. Love the checked paper..looks very cozy! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete