Sunday, November 5, 2017

Ready For Christmas Stocking


I love the striped stocking in Real Red. I stamped them in Basic Gray and 
colored them with the Real red marker for the InkBig Design Team.
I cut those along with the bows and the Garden Green garland with the matching dies
called Christmas Staircase thinlits. I layered them 
on the stairs I stamped from Ready For Christmas in Basic Gray
 and then colored the rails in Smoky Slate.
I stamped two sentiments from the set that work together for a really cute card.
Just a little rhinestones on the garland for bling to finish it up!

Hope you have a blessed Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Ready For Christmas
Ink: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Garden Green,
Real Red
Paper: Basic Gray, Real Red, Whisper White
Christmas Staircase thinlits dies, rhinestones 

No comments:

Post a Comment