Saturday, November 25, 2017

The Mouse King, Oh My!


Again, playing with the Stampin Blends markers and the Sugarplum Dreams set.
I colored the mouse king in Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate
and Crumb Cake. I layered him on the ovals and the leftover pieces from a card class.
The sentiment is from Santa's Sleigh stamped in Real red.
I finished it off with some bling-black rhinestones and the 1/8" Real Red ribbon.

I hope you have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Sugarplum Dreams, Santa's Sleigh
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Real Red
Stampin Blends-Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate,
Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
Paper: Real Red, Merry Music DSP,
Whisper White
Layering Oval framelits dies, black rhinestones, 
1/8" Real Red ribbon 


No comments:

Post a Comment