Monday, November 6, 2017

TTTC022 Just For You!





I decided to go with bottom across for a cool box!
I used the 7/8" striped black and white ribbon,
Black on the bow, and the paper under the top one and I heat embossed
the tag in white on a Old Olive card stock with Merry Little Labels set.
I punched the tag out with the Everyday Label punch and tied it with
some black and white baker's twine.
For the top DSP, I used the Merry Little Christmas DSP which is
white with the black trees. I sponge rolled Old Olive ink over it to
make it green.  The bottom paper is the same DSP in another print.
The box is the cute pizza box which I left white.
I could use this dressed up box for any occasion!
Play along with the challenge over at
tictactoechallenge.com

Hope you have a fun day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. Windy, I just love this green and black combo! Your big bow makes me smile! SO happy you joined the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week! XX

    ReplyDelete