Monday, December 3, 2018

CTS299 Christmas Pines Blessings



Playing along with the sketch over at 
Pulled out the Christmas Pines and the Pretty Pines dies
along with the wreath swirl die from Swirly Scribbles dies.
The wreath was cut in white card stock, pines in Old Olive
and some sprigs with a bow in Real Red.
I stamped the pine cones in Crumb Cake and layered a 
detailed stamp over in Early Espresso.  I cut these with matching dies.
I added all this to the plaid paper from Under The Mistletoe DSP.
I place the paper on the Old Olive card stock background and added it 
White base. I stamped the sentiment in Real Red and finished 
it off with red rhinestones.

Hope you can play along this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Christmas Pines
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Real Red,
Under The Mistletoe DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Real Red
Swirly Scribbles dies, Pretty Pines dies, red rhinestones


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Windy! I love the white wreath against this red and green backdrop. <3

    ReplyDelete