Friday, December 28, 2018

The Garden Of Life


I did some casing of a card in the SAB brochure
which starts January 3rd, 2019.
I used the new set called Incredible Like You and 
the sentiment is from A Big Thank You set.
I stamped the sentiment on white card stock
and cut it with the new Rectangle Stitched dies.
I stamped the flowers in Gorgeous Grape and the stems/leaves 
in Lemon Lime Twist. I also added the small flowers 
in Grapefruit Grove. 
The background DSP is called Gingham Gala and this 
print is in Grapefruit. 
I added some Organdy ribbon in Daffodil Delight and flower 
sequins in Highland Heather to finish it off.

Hope you have a bright and beautiful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Incredible Like You, A Big Thank You
Ink: Grapefruit Grove, Lemon Lime Twist,
Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Gingham Gala DSP, Whisper White
Organdy ribbon in Daffodil Delight-free in SAB
Gingham Gala sequins in Highland Heather, 
Rectangle Stitched dies



No comments:

Post a Comment