Friday, December 21, 2018

P.S. I Love You


Finally the last one in my series of Petal Promenade suite this week!
Don't you love the 1/2" Very Vanilla lace trim.
I layered some Very Vanilla on a Mossy Meadow base.
I added the beautiful Petal Promenade DSP and added the lace 
across the front. I cut the Merry Merlot detailed doily shape and added 
a Very Vanilla circle on top where I stamped
the sentiment in Merry Merlot and the flowers in Mossy Meadow.
I finished it off with pearls, of course!

Hope you have a wonderful day and weekend!
Stop back Monday for a sneak at new product coming in the 
new Occasion/spring catalog in January 2019.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautiful Promenade
Ink" Merry Merlot and Mossy Meadow
Paper: Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow,
Merry Merlot, Petal Promenade DSP
1/2" lace trim, Beautiful Layers dies, pearls





No comments:

Post a Comment