Monday, December 17, 2018

Stronger Than Most


Love the Petal Promenade suite in the annual catalog!
Check back for the next 4 days to see more with this project
here on my blog!
I have a Very Vanilla base that I layered a piece of 
Berry Burst on after cutting the bottom with a die
from the Beautiful Layers dies. I added the three 
strips of DSP called Petal Promenade on top.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Promenade set
on Vanilla in Berry Burst ink and cut with the Layering Circle 
dies.  I used more of those dies for the Berry scallop circle 
and the Grapefruit Grove one plus the vellum circle. 
I finished it off with some Share What You Love artisan pearls
in Grapefruit and the Grapefruit twine from Nature's twine pack.

Hope you a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautiful Promenade
Paper: Very Vanilla, Grapefruit Grove, Berry Burst,
vellum, Petal Promenade DSP
Ink: Berry Burst
Layering Circle dies, Beautiful Layers dies,
Love What You Do artisan pearls, and Nature's twine

No comments:

Post a Comment