Friday, December 14, 2018

Big Wish For You


I had to grab some watercolor paper for the background and 
add some Petal Pink ink with my aqua painter. 
I added it to a Berry Burst card stock base.
I stamped the two sentiment on the water color paper in Soft Suede
and Berry Burst.
I stamped the dream catcher in Gray Granite ink and 
then stamped the flowers with the same colors but colored 
them with the aqua painter in Berry , Gray and Saffron. then cut 
with the matching dies.
I also cut a catcher with the dies in Berry Burst card stock.
I added some Petal Pink sequins to finish it off. 

I hope you a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Follow Your Dreams
Ink: Petal Pink, Berry Burst, Soft Suede,
Gray Granite, So Saffron
Paper: Berry Burst, Watercolor paper,
Whisper White
Chase Your Dreams dies, Petal Pink sequins, Aqua painter




No comments:

Post a Comment