Sunday, December 9, 2018

Wish Big Gift Box


I made this cute box with the Wood Textures DSP
and some Berry Burst card stock. 
I got the directions from pootles.co.uk with 
these triangle boxes from this past June. 
To decorate the box, I used the Follow Your Dreams bundle. 
I cut the banner in Soft Suede and added the copper dream catcher 
from the Chase Your Dreams dies.
 I stamped the words Wish & Big from the Follow Your Dreams set 
in Berry on Whisper White and cut them by hand.
I added the pearl and wrapped white twine
 around and finished with a bow. 
The Berry Burst card stock on top used the
 Scalloped Tag Topper punch. 

Enjoy your day!
Windy

Stamp set: Follow Your Dreams 
Ink: Berry Burst
Paper: Wood Textures DSP, Whisper White,
Copper foil,  Berry Burst, Soft Suede
Triple Banner punch, Chase Your Dreams dies, 
white twine, pearl, Scalloped Tag Topper






No comments:

Post a Comment