Sunday, December 16, 2018

Merry Christmas Bag Tag


I made this tag for a gift bag I was giving to a friend this week. 
I cut the Cherry Cobbler about 2" by 4 3/4" and punched 
one end with the Scallop Tag Topper punch and 
the other with the Triple Banner punch.
I added a white banner behind but off center a bit.
I cut the solid poinsettia in white and the detailed one 
in Cherry. I added a gold faceted gem in the middle.
I added also some Shaded Spruce leaves all cut from the 
Detailed Poinsettia dies.
I stamped the sentiment in Cherry on the white card stock 
from the Beautiful Baubles set.
I added a little gold foil behind and some gold trim to the top
to tie on my gift bag.

Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this tag you made is beautiful with the poinsettia die set is so elegant I simple love it , thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete