Monday, July 17, 2023

An Inked Sketch

 





As you can see I participate in Brian and Emma's Super-Awesome Fun time kits! (Brian King at stampwithbrian.com ) They are awesome as well as fun plus you get freebies like this sketch card. I needed to make a card for today and this sketch card was hanging on my desk and I thought it was perfect for the Inked Botanicals suite. I have a Lost Lagoon base and then a strip of one print from the Inked Botanicals DSP down the side. I used a piece of another print plus a piece of Crushed Curry card stock for the side. I stamped the flowers in Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry and Lost Lagoon ink by using my Stampin Write markers to ink the image from the Inked & Tiled set on the white card stock cut with the Sentimental Park dies. I then stamped the sentiment in Lost Lagoon on a strip of white and finished off with some neutrals adhesive-backed sequins in white. 

Hope you have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!
I will be hanging at the beach with my girl this week so I will see again next Monday!
Windy

Stamp set: Inked & Tiled
Ink: Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon, Crushed Curry
Paper: Inked Botanicals DSP, Lost Lagoon, Crush Curry Basic White
neutrals adhesive-backed sequins, Sentimental Park dies




No comments:

Post a Comment