Monday, July 31, 2023

An Inked Botanicals Note

 


I played around again with the Inked Botanicals suite to make several cards! This one has a Pool Party base and a layer of Calypso Coral before adding the DSP. I then cut a Nested Essentials die in Coral card stock along with a white one. I stamped the floral image from the Inked & Tiled stamp set on the white one in Calypso Coral and Lost Lagoon ink. I then cut the banner die from the Stylish Shapes dies in Lost Lagoon card stock and cut it in half to add behind the image. I stamped the sentiment on white card stock in Lost Lagoon ink and cut it from the Stylish Shapes dies. I finished off with a pearl. 

Have a happy Monday and last day of July! Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Inked & Tiled
Paper: Pool Party, Basic White, Calypso Coral, Inked Botanicals DSP
Ink: Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon
Nested Essentials dies, Stylish Shapes dies, pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment