Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Translucent In Bright Berry


Did you guess Berry Burst for today's card with the Translucent Florals bundle? I love the brightness here and the touch of gingham! I have a Berry Burst base and a layer of white card stock ran through with the Fern 3D embossing folder for texture! I added the s trip of Gorgeous Gingham DSP in Berry Burst before the white rectangle. I stamped the leaves in parakeet Party ink right on the background about four times. I then stamped the flowers in Berry Burst ink on a piece of white card stock and cut them out with the matching dies. I stamped the sentiment also on white card stock and punched it out with the Double Oval punch. I finished off with some pearls!
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
I have two more cards this week with this bundle so come back!
Windy

Stamp set: Translucent Florals 
Ink: Berry Burst and Parakeet Party
Paper: Berry Burst, Basic White and Gorgeous Gingham DSP
Fern 3D embossing folder, pearls, Double Oval punch
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment