Monday, July 24, 2023

Translucent Pretty In Pink

 


I sat down to make some cards to get ahead before going out of town about a week and a half ago. I grabbed the Translucent Florals bundle which will be a new bundle in the SU! 2023 holiday catalog which starts in September. I decided to make cards for this week featuring 5 different colors but staying with the Parakeet Party ink for the leaves. Today, I am featuring Bubble Bath and I love to play with this color. I have a Bubble Bath base and a layer of white card stock ran through with the Quatrefoil Tile embossing folder and a strip of Bubble Bath ribbon from the sheer combo pack wrapped around. I cut a white Deckled Rectangle die and stamped the leaves in Parakeet Party ink plus the sentiment from the Translucent Florals set. I then stamped the flowers on white card stock and cut them out with the matching dies along with the inside pieces in Bubble Bath card stock. I finished off with a few pearls.

Hope you have a beautiful week and thanks for stopping by!
See another color with this bundle tomorrow!
Windy

Stamp set: Translucent Florals
Ink: Bubble Bath and Parakeet Party
Paper: Bubble Bath and Basic White
Quatrefoil Tile embossing folder, Translucent Florals dies, Deckled Rectangles dies, Bubble Bath ribbon from 3/8" sheer ribbon combo pack, pearls 

No comments:

Post a Comment