Thursday, July 27, 2023

Translucent In Sorbet


Today is Sweet Sorbet's turn to be paired with Parakeet Party ink and the lovely Translucent Florals bundle. I have the base in Sweet Sorbet card stock and added the Deckled Rectangle in Basic white card stock. I stamped the flowers in Sweet Sorbet ink and and the leaves/stems in Parakeet Party ink. I stamped the sentiment in Sweet sorbet ink on a piece of white card stock and used the Double Oval punch to punch it out. I finished off with some Sweet Sorbet dots.  Super simple today but love the bright colors!
See the last card tomorrow with this bundle and what color I used!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Translucent Florals
Ink: Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party
Paper: Sweet Sorbet and Basic White
Deckled Rectangles dies, Double Oval punch and Sweet Sorbet dots


 

No comments:

Post a Comment