Thursday, July 13, 2023

PP648 Just A Inked Note

 



I like this color combo from Ann this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com and will use the future! All I knew when I saw it was I would do a sentiment on black card stock heat embossed in white which I love to do. I then looked at my designer papers and when I saw this Lost Lagoon print from the Inked Botanicals DSP I knew what I would do. I have the piece of DSP layers on a Basic Black base and then added a white piece of cards tock framed in black card stock. I stamped from the Inked &Tiled set on the white a large leaf in Lost Lagoon ink, the double flower in Bubble Bath ink and then the small flower in Berry Burst ink three times without reinking the stamp. I added some Brushed Brass Butterflies before placing some Lost Lagoon ribbon looped. I stamped the sentiment from the same Inked & Tiled set in VersaMark ink on black card stock and heat embossed white embossing powder before punching with my Double Oval punch.  

Hope you can play along today and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Inked & Tiled 
Ink: Berry Burst, Bubble Bath, Lost Lagoon and VersaMark
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, Inked Botanicals DSP
Double Oval punch, Lost Lagoon 1/4" bordered ribbon, Brushed Brass Butterflies, white embossing powder, heat tool



2 comments:

  1. Windy, your card is so pretty. I love how delicate the stamped images look. I too will use this combination of colors again. Thans for joining The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Windy! I love how you used the challenge colors. The black cardstock with the white embossing really "pops" against the florals. Thank you for playing in my challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete