Friday, July 28, 2023

Translucent In Orchid

 


I saved my favorite for last...Orchid Oasis ink with the Parakeet Party ink using the Translucent Florals bundle! I have stamped the leaves a few times in Parakeet Party ink on the white Deckled Rectangle. I then stamped the flowers in Orchid Oasis on a piece of white card stock and cut them out with the matching dies. I stamped the sentiment in Orchid ink and punched out with the Double Oval punch. I layered this on a Orchid Oasis base and finished off with some Orchid dots.
I hope you have enjoyed the parade of cards this week with this bundle! Reminder that you can find this bundle in the new SU! 2023 holiday catty that starts in September. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Here are the other cards from this week:














No comments:

Post a Comment