Friday, March 7, 2014

FMS126 Yippee-Skippee!





I really liked this sketch challenge..thank you Amy O'Neill. I just have so much DSP to choose from right now.  I picked the Sweet Sorbet since I have two packs (some cut already) of the this DSP.
It also gives so many colors to work with. I just happen to have the black starburst cut and laying on my desk along with the strip of Pool Party so it came together quickly. The paper is so fun it was screaming Yippee-Skippee!!!
Hope your Friday is awesome and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Yippee-Skippee
Paper: Sweet Sorbet DSP, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, Basic Black
Ink: Black StaZon
Pool Party button and twine, Starburst framelit dies, 1 1/4" circle punch  

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the pop of black and the fun, dotted dsp. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super combination of prints and colors! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete