Thursday, March 6, 2014

PPA194 Hello


Brian King's photo.


Love these colors!  I got my idea from the 2013-2014 Annual Catalog on page 125.  I could not think what to do with this color challenge and then I started flipping through the catalog for ideas/inspiration.  Shapes lend to using any colors together.  I made this card for my mom.  I send her a card each week. So that is why there is a hello sentiment but this would be great for any sentiment really. 
I hope you have a wonderful Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Set: Six-sided Sampler
Paper: Very Vanilla, Wisteria Wonder 
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Night of Navy and Smoky Slate
rhinestone, hexagon punch, 3/4" circle punch Bitty Banners framelit dies




3 comments:

  1. I love the odd size of the card and you are right the different shapes make the color combination work terrific together. How lucky is your mom to get a handcrafted card each week! Super special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet that you send your mom a card each week. I'm sure she appreciates that. Lovely and different. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Windy, I am sure your mom will love it! Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!

    ReplyDelete