Friday, June 6, 2014

FMS139 Rule the World!




I saw another card using the Perfect Blend set right before i saw this challenge and so I decided to pull my set out (not used it in while).  I looked through my DSP and saw the Retro Fresh and knew it was the best fit.  Just before I went to make some banners I thought about the Retro Fresh washi tape which I have not used but once and made some stripes with it. 
Hope you enjoy your Friday and have a fab weekend!  
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Perfect Blend
Paper: Retro Fresh DSp, Tanerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar and Whisper White
Ink: Black StaZon and Sahara Sand(shaded the lid)
Angled Tag Topper punch, Coastal Cabana trim, mini clothespin, Retro Fresh and Watercolor Wonder washi tape  




2 comments:

  1. I love this sentiment - it's so true LOL. Fabulous card using gorgeous colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh...who can resist a cup of coffee in fun colors?! Great card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete