Tuesday, June 17, 2014

PP200 A Watercolor Painting


Paper Players are celebrating their 200th challenge and we got to pick which throwback challenge we would like to do based on what the design team choose.  I choose to do some watercoloring.  I always love a chance to watercolor!


I wanted this to look like a painting hanging on the wood paneled wall. That is why I also did not place a sentiment on it.  I will stamp one inside when I go to use it. 
Hope your day is filled with something wonderful!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Hardwood, Blessed Easter
Paper: Watercolor paper, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow
Ink: Black StaZon, Mossy Meadow, Blushing Bride
Label and Oval framelits dies, Paper pierce templete-Occasions, Mossy Meadow ribbon

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely watercolored "painting" Windy! So pretty against the panelled BG! Thanks for sharing this with us at our Paper Player's 200th Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Windy! It definitely looks like a picture hanging on a wall. The paper piercing is the perfect accent. Thanks for joining The Paper Players in our 200th challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Windy! Your water coloring is beautiful and I love the paper pierced detail. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players for our 200th challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete