Monday, June 16, 2014

FMS140 To Be Wonderful








I started with new in colors and then looked at the Perfect Pennants set in front of me and thought that it had great elements for this sketch.  I am sending this to my mom this week.  
Hope you have a blessed Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.com

Stamp sets: Perfect Pennants, Work of Art, Something to Say
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White
Ink:   Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon
Itty Biity Accents punches, 1 3/4", 2" circle punches


4 comments:

  1. Windy, aren't the new in colors fabulous! I love how you add the strips from the circle. The stars are awesome! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CAS design Windy! And I love seeing the new colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent design! Love the stars and your fun stripes! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and clean! Love the mix of the new in colours in your rows - the patterns are a great mix! thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete