Friday, August 8, 2014

FMS148 Happy Blooming Birthday!




Happy Friday!  I loved this sketch and wanted to use my new hostess set called I Like You.  I have been hoping for a chance to blend away with my Blendabilities and use my new Wisteria Wonder set. The card measures 5" x 5".  Nothing was looking right for a sentiment until I ran across the Happy Blooming Birthday in the Flower Patch set!  Yay!  
Hope you have a great weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets:  I Like You, Flower Patch
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Wisteria Wonder, and Sweet Taffy DSP
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Wisteria Wonder
Daffodil Delight, Wisteria Wonder and Old Olive Blendabilities markers, Wisteria Wonder twine, Brights Designer buttons, Lovely Lace emboss folder  




4 comments:

  1. beautiful card...I love the colors..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Fabulous colors for that pretty bouquet and the polka dot paper is a fun backdrop. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The flowers are a real stand-out and I love the papers you've used with them. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. I love your flowers and love the colors. THanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete