Thursday, August 14, 2014

PPA215 Happy Together




I tried not to think much about the color.  I knew I needed a wedding card and I concentrated on a sketch. Then I thought of flowers and leaves and it all came together easily.  Love that I had lots of choices in DSP with the Back to Black DSP and the 2013-2015 in color stack. Both of the images I snipped out were fast and easy cutting!
I hope your Thursday is special and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: A Dozen Thoughts, Choose Happiness
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Back To Black DSP, 2013-2015 In Color DSP in Strawberry Slush, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Strawberry Slush
Pearls, Light Old Olive Blendabilities marker, Little Leaves die (vintage)  


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful job, Windy! Your design makes all the colors in the challenge pop! I especially love the black and white scallop background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Windy. Love the small square with the design on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Windy! Your design is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Awesome design and patterns. Love it!

    ReplyDelete