Thursday, August 21, 2014

PPA216 Miss You


I had fun this past Saturday playing at my friend and fellow Pal Patti's house.  She had the Holiday Home stamp set and matching framelits dies and I stamped and cut a few to bring home.  I colored this the way I wanted and then pulled card stock.  Not normally a color combo I would come up with but I liked the way the house came out using my blendabilities! This is on its way to my college girl, of course!
Have a lovely Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Holiday Home (new set in Holiday catalog-August 28th, 2014), Really Good Greetings
Paper: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler and Smoky Slate Blendabilities
rhinestone, Itty Bitty punch pack, Homemade Holiday framelits dies(new Holiday catalog), Perfect Polka Dots emboss folder 





4 comments:

  1. So perfect for your daughter, Windy! Such a sweet card! I just received my set and am looking forward to playing with it. Thanks for sharing its versatility with the PPA challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, what a sweet card to send to your daughter! I love the addition of the heart...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet house card, Windy! You've shown that this image is much more versatile than the holidays!

    ReplyDelete