Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Merry Monday #135 Holiday Cheer




The only bells I have are jingle bells but they make for a festive compliment to this Holiday Cheer card. This is a chance to use my "sweather pattern" designer paper print from Trim the Tree DSp paer stack.  I have a card for you tomorrow using this same paper.  I had been hoarding it but it is time to pull it out and use some!
Enjoy you day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Cheerful Tags
Paper: Whisper White, Garden Green, Trim the Tree DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, and Garden Green
Note Tag punch, Cherry Cobbler 1" sheer linen ribbon, mini jingle bells, linen thread

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS card Windy, I love the festive colours and papers. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love!!!!! this card! It's so cozy and just screams holiday cheer! Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this!! That sweater paper is awesome as your background - and I used those cute little silver bells on my card also - super cute! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That paper is so warm and cozy! The bells with the big red bow are a perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete