Tuesday, November 18, 2014

PP222 A Christmas Thank You



This was perfect timing for me as I had just had a friend ask if I could make her 3 Christmas themed thank you cards to give to some ladies helping her put on a Christmas event.  I did a little casing from Carole Parsons over at scmagnolia.blogspot.com . I loved her white "snow" on the pinecones but I did not have any so used my Dazzling Details. I love how it took on a green look.  
I hope you will have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Ornamental Pine and Express Yourself (vintage)
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Sahara Sand, and Trim the Tree DSP
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Mossy Meadow ribbon, Dazzling Details  

No comments:

Post a Comment