Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Merry Monday #136 A Plaid Christmas



I have had the green plaid pattern laying on my work space for several days and was so happy when saw the color challenge so could I could finally be motivated to use it!  I have seen several cards lately doing this window and the pine branch from Ornamental Pine behind.  I decided some white emboss powder was in order and it came together easily after that.
Have a blessed Wednesday!  I will baking two pies today and hope the new one I have never made before comes out good!  
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp set: Ornamental Pine
Paper: Trim the Tree DSP paper stack, Whisper White, Real Red
Ink: VersaMark, Real Red, Garden Green
White emboss powder, banner punch, Oval framelits dies, heat tool, Real Red ribbon(vintage)  

5 comments:

  1. Love your take on the red, green and white challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite stamp set right now! I love how you've done the needles in white! Very icy looking. Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just GOrgeous! I LOve your colours and design..
    The embossing is awesome too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful traditional Christmas card .... I love it!! Linda (GD Merry Monday) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stamp set! I am seeing it everywhere :) I love your take on it with our colors at Merry Monday - thanks for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete