Wednesday, November 11, 2015

GDP010 Black & Gold Specialty Card



I love the squares and wanted to use some of my Winter Wonderland Specialty DSP again.  I like how the ornament looks with the Black glimmer paper. I decided to not add a sentiment so I can use it as a thank you or add a holiday message.

Here is another look:

I know the Softly Falling emboss folder does not show up 
well in the black for the photo here but it looks awesome in person!
I hope you can join in the sketch fun over at global-design-project.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Paper: Winter Wonderland Specialty DSP, Gold Foil, Black Glimmer paper,
 Basic Black, Whisper White thick card stock for base
Delicate Ornaments thinlits dies, Square framelits dies, Softly Falling emboss folder


3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the gold-and-black combination of colors, Windy, and you've showcased them well here. A black, glimmer paper ornament - who'd have thought? I'm so happy you played along with this week's Global Design Project sketch challenge. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking combination with of black and gold. An unexpected Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. I love that you chose different pieces of DSP to showcase. And that glittery ornament is so perfect. Thanks for joining in the Global Design Project again this week!

    ReplyDelete