Wednesday, November 25, 2015

GDP012 Sleigh Ride




I really like the size of this card..mine is a 4 1/4" square of Cherry Cobbler. 
I choose to case the colors and layout and theme this week.
I stamped the snow falling in Pool Party
 and happen to have a sleigh already cut off
 a piece of Whisper White I used for the hill. 
 I can use this card for a thank you after Christmas!
Play along with the challenge over at global-design-project.com 
Hope you have a lovely Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Jingle All The Way
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party and Cherry Cobbler
Sleigh Ride edgelits dies


1 comment:

  1. Windy - I love your card! So simple in concept, but the effect is really wonderful. I love the Pool Party snow falling and how you used a snipped horse and sled - so creative. Thank you so much for playing along with my "CASE the Designer" Challenge this week at the Global Design Project. I'm so happy you did.

    ReplyDelete