Tuesday, November 24, 2015

PP272 Very Merry Tag Christmas!



Great sketch which makes for a quick card!
  I stamped the tag from Antique Tags and colored
 a little with Real Red and Cucumber Crush
 plus Delightful Dijon for the star.
  I just finished the shaker card kit and they used
 Real Red and Cucumber Crush together 
so I had those colors on my mind when
 designed this card!
 Hope you can play along over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
Have a wonderful Tuesday!  
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
Windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Antique Tags
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, 2015-2017 In colors DSP in Cucumber Crush
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Real Red, Cumber Crush, Delightful Dijon
Note Tag punch, Softly Falling emboss folder, Banner Triple punch, gold 1/8" ribbon


2 comments:

  1. I just love this, Windy! What a fabulous image....wish I had gotten that hostess set myself! So glad you played with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the old fashioned tree, this is pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete