Friday, August 19, 2016

FMS250 Fiesta Thank You!




I needed more thank you cards in my stash so I used the
sentiment from Fresh Fruit.
I have been hoarding this floral print from Fiesta Birthday DSP
and finally decided to cut into it!
I stamped my cute llama in Early Espresso ink on Soft Suede card stock.
I snipped out a piece of the same DSP for his blanket!
Try to play along with this great sketch
 over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com
I hope you have an exciting weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Birthday Fiesta, Fresh Fruit
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Soft Suede, Whisper White (thick),
Fiesta Birthday DSP
Melon Mambo thick twine
Fiesta Time framelits dies


2 comments:

  1. This little llama always makes me smile! And I love his custom-made blanket. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a card with DSP for my Grandsons birthday, as he would be opening it, in Mexico. X Ros

    ReplyDelete