Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Happiest Birthday Llama Llama!


This is my third card for August card class and happy to be playing with this suite!
I love the llama and then all the dies etc.. and colors and everything!
I started with the cool DSP and then the banner embossed with the Festive folder.
I stamped the llama in Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake card stock.
 I cut the banner out then stamped with the half circle stamp in Pumpkin Pie. 
I also stamped the little blanket on the llama
 on a 1/2" x 3/4" piece white card stock to fit his back. 
Should be a fun card to make!
Thanks for stopping by and hope your Tuesday is just as fun!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Birthday Fiesta
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake
Paper: Festive Birthday DSP, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, 
Tempting Turquoise, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake
Festive emboss folder, Fiesta Time framelits dies,
 Banner framelits dies, Layering Ovals framelits dies,
rhinestone




No comments:

Post a Comment