Wednesday, August 3, 2016

You're In My Thoughts!



This is my fourth card for August classes.
  I love this bundle-stamp set and dies called
Thoughtful Branches and only available for purchase this month.
Hoping it will be in the spring catty!

I stamped the leaves in Emerald Envy on then same color card stock.
The tree trunk is cut from Tip Top Taupe and that is the card base also.
I like my bird in Cherry Cobbler so continued with that color for sentiment
(one of my fav fonts)!
I hope you have  a blessed Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Thoughtful Branches
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Emerald Envy
Paper: Tip Top Taupe, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White,
Emerald Envy
Beautiful Branches thinlits dies



1 comment:

  1. Your work is always beautiful! Thanks for sharing and inspiring me to work harder with my stamping "toys"! Great work!

    ReplyDelete