Friday, February 17, 2017

FMS275 Hello Special Reason Flowers!




Great sketch and I love when it comes together so easily!
I decided on the stamp set since it is a new one for me.
I pulled Flirty Flamingo since I never grab that color.
I also grabbed Emerald Envy for the leaves.
I then thought about the Playful Palette DSP for the strips
and added the Basic Black. 
I just had to add some Daffodil Delight on the background with the 
Touches of Textures stamp set.
A little enamel shapes in Daffodil makes the flower!
I used the hello sentiment from Flourishing Phrases
so as not to distract from the flowers.

I hope you can play along over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Special Reason, Touches of Textures,
Flourishing Phrases
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo
 and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Very Vanilla
Emerald Envy, Playful Palette DSP
Stylish Stems framelits dies, Enamel Shapes in Daffodil Delight,






2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is such a gorgeous card and that layered flower is super stunning! You've used such pretty colours too! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower makes such a beautiful focal pointn on your card. Love the colors too! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete