Tuesday, February 28, 2017

PP333 You Matter A lot To Me!




Great sketch from thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
I like things in threes. My daughter suggested I do
butterflies and since she was in the mood, 
I asked what color combo I should do!
She picked a yellow, a purple and a green.
So I triple stamped these butterflies in Crushed Curry,
Rich Razzleberry and Mint Macaron.  
I then stamped a background stamp in Crushed Curry
 and a sentiment from the same set.

Go over and play in the sketch challenge this week.
Thanks for stopping by here and have a lovely Tuesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Watercolor Wings
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Bold Butterfly framelits dies, Butterflies thinlits dies, 
rhinestones
   



3 comments:

  1. Love your butterflies! I am surprised I haven't seen more of them in the gallery! Your daughter has good ideas! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week, and playing with my sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is so pretty! I love the beautiful butterflies and the sentiment! The yellow dot background is perfect! Your daughter did a great job picking the elements of your card! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bright and colourful butterflies Windy - your daughter clearly knows what she's talking about! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete