Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Valentine's Day Bags For Classes


These are the bags for my guest to carry their cards home
from classes this week.
I saw the bags at Michael's and decided they were perfect to decorate
esp. with the gold scallop edges on top!
I cut a few hearts from the Sweet & Sassy framelits dies.
On the left, I used Pink Pirouette, gold foil and then Whisper White.
On the right, I used Real Red, gold foil and Whisper White.
Left stamped in Real Red and the right stamped in Flirty Flamingo.

I hope you enjoy your day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net





1 comment:

  1. I love it you are going to be a great demonstrator those bags are beautiful and thank you for sharing how you dressed them up you are so elegant on everything you do .❤❤

    ReplyDelete