Sunday, March 19, 2017

Carousel Slide Card


I designed a slide card for a shoe box swap this weekend.
I used the Carousel Birthday set. 
I stamped the horse image in Peekaboo Peach ink and then rocked it in 
Calypso Coral ink. I cut with stitched circle and then a Peekaboo Peach 
scallop circle behind.  The band on front is stamped with the swirl stamp 
fro the same set and I sponged some Peekaboo Peach on it.
The DSP tri panels on the from are from Cupcakes & Carousels DSP
first cut at 3' x 5" and then cut to a triangle. 


The inside Early Espresso piece is 4 1/8" x 5 3/8' with
a layer of Very Vanilla on top.
I stamped and sponged on it, too.  I hole punched and ran 
some Peekaboo Peach ribbon through for the pull.
The card all together is a standard size A2 card--4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I hope you have a lovely week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamps set: Carousel Birthday
Ink: Calypso Coral, Peekaboo Peach
Paper: Peekaboo Peach, Very Vanilla,
Early Espresso, Cupcakes & Carousels DSP
Stitched Shapes dies, Layering Circle dies,
Peekaboo Peach ruched ribbon, hole punch, sponge dauber

No comments:

Post a Comment