Thursday, March 9, 2017

Carried Away Cards Tin


Stampin' Up! is offering free products during our Sale-a-bration 
promotion through the end of March. For every 50.00 you spend,
you can pick a free item from the sale-a-bration (SAB) brochure. 
I spend a lot so I have picked several items and had all I wanted when I 
placed another order and needed to pick more items.  
I decided to get more of these great card tins and decorate them for gifts.
Inside is some dividers you can write on to organize your cards.
I cut strips of Carried Away DSP (another free item in SAB) and glued to the 
tin and then cut the letters out with the Large Letters dies.
I tied some Night of Navy twine to the top to look like they were a banner. 

I hope you have a wonderful Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment