Sunday, March 26, 2017

Happy Easter Message


I started this card with heat embossing. 
For my fourth card for class this week, I embossed the cross in gold 
emboss powder and cut it out with the layering oval dies.
I wanted to color it in but loved the natural look just like this!
I added some scallop behind in Soft Suede. 
I then decided I neeeeded to stamp those flowers and palms 
as a background with Crumb Cake ink and the sentiment in Soft Suede.

It is simple but so pretty...especially the gold embossing!

Hope you have a blessed Sunday! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Easter Message
Ink: VersaMark, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Layering Oval framelits dies, gold emboss powder, heat tool




No comments:

Post a Comment