Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Everyday Magic Pumpkins For The Pals Blog Hop

 


Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!

This month, the theme is Orange Theory. We hope to inspire you with our creations using the color orange today! You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.









  I designed this card for a crafting retreat that I did not get to attend thanks to Hurricane Helene! It is called a Double Box Fun Fold and I got the instructions from Mary Deatherage over at stampsnlingers.com and you can see here. I used Pumpkin Pie card stock with Basic White. I also used To Market DSP. I stamped a scene from Scenic Pumpkin Patch stamp set in the Online Exclusives. I used Blackberry Bliss, Lemon Lime Twist, Pumpkin Pie, Peach Pie, Copper Clay and Garden Green inks. The sentiment was stamped from the Something Fancy stamp set in Blackberry bliss ink. 
It was fun to make and easy to assemble. Check her video and instruction for better than I can explain info. 


There’s more inspiration to show you, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. Please mark your calendars for our next blog hop next month, when our theme will be Random Acts of Kindness.

Until then, have fun in your craft space.

Windy

Stamp sets: Scenic Pumpkin Patch and Something Fancy
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Peach Pie, Copper Clay, Garden Green, Lemon Lime Twist and Blackberry Bliss 
Paper: To Market DSP, Pumpkin Pie, Basic White
sponge dauber  










7 comments:

  1. Super cute fun-fold with oodles of orange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pumpkin card, Windy! Love the fun fold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this beautiful orange fun fold scene Windy! Always a pleasure to see how you put your own stamp on our Pals Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful double box card, Windy, which is one of my most favorites to make. I really love the autumnal scene you made! Thanks for joining the blog hop this month. (This card is quite mysterious since it is bridged the distance between two hurricanes! I'm thinking about you and hope all goes well.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! Love the fall scene that you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet scene! Love the box fold too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cool fun fold, and such a pretty little fun fall scene!

    ReplyDelete