Monday, October 14, 2024

Hello Fall Leaves

 


I also have this card in the mail to my girl at school! I have a Blackberry Bliss base and a layer of the To Market DSP with some Blackberry Bliss ribbon wrapped around. I cut a Deckled Rectangle die from the Blackberry Bliss card stock and ran it through the Forever Plaid embossing folder. I then took my blending brushed and blended three colors separately on white card stock- Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, and Lemon Lime Twist inks. I then stamped the leaf from the Changing Leaves stamp set in memento Tuxedo Black ink. I cut them with matching dies and pooped on center of rectangle and along with a die label in white cut from same dies stamped in blackberry Bliss ink from the Unbounded love set. I finished with some Lemon Lime Twist dots. 
Have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

No comments:

Post a Comment