Thursday, October 10, 2024

Amazing Changing Leaves

 



Another card I designed for the crafting retreat I was suppose to go on but Hurricane Helene interfered. 
I have a Blackberry Bliss base and another piece of same color ran through the Forever Plaid embossing folder. I added a strip of Nature's Sweetness DSP in gold print and then cut another print from same pack with the Spotlight On Nature dies. I cut the large leaf in white from the Changing Leaves dies after embossing it with the Changing Leaves embossing folder. I took my blending brush and lightly added some Blackberry Bliss ink. I also cut gold leaves and Blackberry Bliss stems from same dies. I stamped the small leaf from the Changing Leaves stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added ink with sponge daubers in Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze and Wild Wheat. I cut it with the matching dies as well as the white label die I stamped the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss ink. I finished off with some Purple Fine shimmer gems. Love this card!
Hope you have a blessed Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

 





No comments:

Post a Comment