Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Sending Christmas Cheer

 


The skates are adorable but messy with glue. I do not like liquid glue at all. However, I did cut the skates from the Sophisticated Sled dies in white and silver foil and then cut the sled from Pecan pie and Crumb Cake card stocks. I also cut the greenery from Garden Green and Granny Apple Green card stocks. I colored some rhinestones in Cherry Cobbler with my Stampin Blend marker to add to the greenery. I used some silver trim for the bow. I have a white base and another white piece of cards tock ran through the Birch Wood embossing folder. In added a piece of the To Market DSP and a strip of Garden green card stock across. I stamped the sentiment from the Filled With Cheer stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a strip of white. 
Have a sweet Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy   

No comments:

Post a Comment