I am playing along with Jaydee's tic-tac-toe challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com with diagonial spaces-bright colors, free and layers! I love doing these pumpkins with the Painted Pumpkins Decotative Masks and grab my colors from the Painted Patch DSP. I did three sets of the pumpkins on white card stock with my blending brushes in different colors so I can make several cards after. Here, I have a blue pumpkin using Pool Party and Secret Sea, a pink one using Petal Pink and Calypso Coral plus a yellow using just Golden Glow ink. I used the #1 mask on the first two and then #2 and #4. The yellow one I just used #2 and #4.
For the card, I have a Pool Party base and 2 layers of Painted Patch DSP. I then cut two white Textured Notes dies. I stamped the top one with a sentiment from Painted Pumpkins stamp set in Calypso Coral ink. I tied the Calypso Coral bordered ribbon around before attaching then added the tie. I cut a few leaves and trigs in Pool Party and Calypso Coral card stocks. I finished with some Painted Patch dots in Coral.
Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
.jpg)
.jpg)
Your pumpkins look GREAT! I love the stenciled look and the background papers are fun too! Thanks for playing with us at the Players this week! Always love seeing your creations in the gallery!
ReplyDeleteWow, Windy! What a gorgeous fall card! You did a fabulous job with coloring the pumpkins. The layout really shows off the fun print and the plaid papers. The ribbon and dots are the icing on the cake. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week.
ReplyDeleteThat's one gorgeous card, Windy! Putting orange and pool together is always so beautiful and I love all the layers and the pretty pumpkins. Those papers are fabulous. Now I have to go relook at the catty lol! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Paper Players!
ReplyDelete