Friday, August 28, 2026

Hello Sunflower

 


Today I am using the Rustic Check embossing folder again but this time I ran the white card stock piece through the folder and then added ink after with my blending brush and Golden Glow ink. I then popped it ona Golden Glow base. I stamped the sunflower in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock from the Radiant Sunflowers set and colored with my Cajun Craze and Pebbled path Stampinn Blends markers. I used the dies to cut it out as well as some leaves in Old Olive card stock. Two of the leaves I stamped on with Old Olive in with the same stamp set.   I also stamped the sentiment in Cajun Craze ink on a Triple Banner die punched using white card stock. I finished with some Cajun Craze/gold dots and a double linen bow. 
Have a beautiful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

No comments:

Post a Comment