Monday, August 17, 2026

Radiant Sunflowers

 


I could not wait to play with the Radiant Sunflowers bundle plus the coordinating DSP. I have a Cajun Craze base which you can not see since I covered it with a pice of the Sunflower Fields DSP. I then cut another piece of the DSP in a check print with the Everyday Arches dies. I stamped the flower bunch on white card stock in Early Espresso ink from the Radiant Sunflowers set. I then colored with my Stampuin Blends markers in Daffodil Delight, Golden Glow, Old Olive, Cajun Craze and Pecan Pie. I cut with the matching dies and poppedon my arch. I then stamped the sentiment from the Changing Leaves stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a white Triple Banners punch. I finished with a white twine bow and a few Golden Glow gems. 
Hope you have a fab day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy  



No comments:

Post a Comment